Families and Recovery
The Recovery and Reunification Program has trained staff to work with individuals and families navigating the road to impactful recovery and for some, reunification with their families. All of our staff are trained Recovery Coaches to include Parent Partners, Peer Recovery Specialists, and Recovery Based Reunification Specialists. Staff are either Certified Recovery Support Workers (CRSW) or working toward their certification. As a Recovery Friendly Workplace, we will empower you to build your own Recovery Capital by helping you set individualized goals. These goals are geared towards achieving and sustaining long-term recovery.
Reunification and Recovery Support Services
- Strength to Succeed Program has trained and experienced staff to work with families navigating the road to reunification and recovery. This innovative initiative provides services to individuals and families struggling with substance misuse and who may be working with DCYF or others, in an effort to unify and restore their family.
- Parent Partners are available to provide peer-to-peer support. They have experienced the same anger and despair, and have navigated their way to recovery and reunification. Now, living in recovery with their children, these parents want to extend a helping hand to others facing the daunting challenges of the system.
- Peer Recovery Specialists (Recovery Coaches) can also support you in building your Recovery Capital. Peer-to-peer support helps remove obstacles and provides one-on-one coaching to connect you to referrals for housing, employment, treatment, transportation, and everything in between.
- Recovery Based Reunification Specialists work with individuals through the reunification process providing the tools to strengthen parent and child interactions. This work ultimately promotes healing and knowledge for families to build healthy and fulfilling lives.
How do families request help?
- Families can request a referral through their DCYF contact person OR/
- A Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor or Certified Peer Support Worker can recommend a family for the program
- Contact us at 603-752-2511 or email us at email@example.com
Classes, Workshops and Groups Offered
- Anger Management
- Sober Parenting Journey
- SMART Recovery
- Toddler Time
- Positive Solutions
- Caregiver Support Group
- Life Skills
- Mom & Me Group
- Post-Traumatic Growth Workgroup
- Flying Aces
- 3 Principles….Mind, Body and Consciousness
If you are interested in these offerings, please refer to our calendar link below for more details, times, locations and who to contact to sign up! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-752-2511.
To see our workshops, classes and events, please click here